BASIC: 60-65k OTE; £100k plus
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Prestige company car. Contributory pension scheme.
LOCATION: UK Nationwide (Some overseas travel maybe required)
Frontline Solutions UK Ltd has been a leading supplier to the UK Motor Retail and F&I markets for over 9 years; we offer a comprehensive range of Finance & Insurance systems that empower dealers and brokers to increase profit margins and efficiencies whilst giving them access to a vast array of suppliers, through simple and easy to use portals. The “DEALTRAK” brands are well known and trusted and this provides a strong base from which the company continues to develop it’s market share.
The business is part of the Capricorn Ventures International Group, an independent pan-European manager of venture capital funds that invests in innovative European companies with technology as competitive advantage.
Frontline has enjoyed recent healthy sales and margin growth and is set to further expand rapidly!
This is a brand new role reporting to the MD, initially you will take full national responsibility for sales, managing a team of 2 account managers and 3 customer support representatives. The role will be crucial to company growth and you will provide structured planning for each client segment. You will be a natural leader, not scared to make decisions in the best interest of the business and have excellent management and coaching skills. You will develop an in depth knowledge of the tender pipeline and the decision making process of our industry.
- A successful track record of managing sales teams.
- Experience of selling to the Retail Motor and F&I sector.
- High expectations for self and team.
- Knowledge of the tender process within our industry.
- Desire for career progression.
Why this role?
- A business showing impressive sales and margin growth.
- Outstanding financial backing.
- A brand new high profile role giving a chance to shine.
- The opportunity to develop your business management skills, working very closely with the MD.
- Respected brands offering great value and a pipeline of new products.
Please email a short description of yourself and your CV to ANDY SHUTER at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31st August 2012
Frontline Solutions UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer